02 Juni, 2006

Sunshine and Bowling

Finally the sun has decided to come out again! It is so nice when it is warm out, the sky is looking blue and the sun is out. It's been nice yesterday as well, and I have been in the office working. Well trying to an anyway. It seems at the moment that my research is taking yet another turn, but so far it isn't anything that is too annoying or incomprehensible to me (well apart from this one paper I am trying to read through at the moment :P).

Last night I went Bowling with Neil and a few people from his work. Apparently they had planned this for quite some time and in the end only two other people from his work showed up. Oh well, it was still fun. I managed to raise my total score from 55 to 83 by the third game, but the other three were much better than me. I think my main problem is that the bowling balls are too heavy and I can't get a good grip on them... but then last time I went I only got about 30 points for a whole game, so this was much better.

Keine Kommentare: