04 Juni, 2006

Exmouth Beach in the sunshine ( in black and white)

Because the weather was so great yesterday we decided to go to the beach somewhere. We met at Central Station and then took the first train that went somewhere with a beack, and in this case it was Exmouth. Neil used to live there so he tends to avoid it, but I really enjoyed it. It is quite small though, so I can see why it isn't so exciting, but it was still nice to go to the beach for a bit.

Here are a few pictures... unfortunately I had forgotten to set my camera back to colour mode, last time I had taken a few black and white pictures. Oh well they still turned out nice.

Here is one of the sea... it is so nice to see the sea!
















Here is Neil in the contruction of a miniature Stonehenge...
















and here it is completed. I think it looks quite good! I know in colour it would have been better... We also built a sandcastle and looked for thin rocks for skipping. I found a few nice shells and rocks that I will be taking home for my mom next time I go.
































Once we left the beach we got some food (I had "the great British Take Away" - Fish and Chips) and then went back to Exeter on the train. Then we met a few friends at the Mill on the Exe as it was such a nice evening.

Keine Kommentare: