07 Juni, 2006

another beautiful day

it is another really nice and wonderfully sunny day, and I am stuck in the office. Actually it isn't that horrible. Neil took the day off work and come by for lunch and we sat in the sun. Now I am back in the office... I need to get these things done for the PG conference Monday and I want to start and feel like I am prepared for the Edinburgh conference as well. When I saw Brian earlier today, he mentioned something about me seeming very confident in what I am doing and my work in general. It's really odd how I can portray that kind of feeling, and never actually feel really confident in what I do. I should start being more confident I guess, I mean I have made it this far... Hopefully the conference will give me an extra boost and I can get my act together properly after it and finish a paper for the Las Vegas Conference in Feburary. I don't get why the papers always have to be in so early, this one has to be submitted by August, so that's less than two months away, but I am still hoping I can do it. Maybe I should ask Jonathan what he thinks, and if he would go to that one.

ok better get back to my work now... I have to prepare a presentation for Monday and Brian wants to see it Friday, so I have a day and a half to get it all ready.

Keine Kommentare: