02 Juni, 2006

I just saw that I can post to my blog by using an email address. Let's see how this works. Although I shouldn't be so surprised, I can post from within flickr.com as well. Well I think I am pretty much at the end of my work week now. The weather outside is beautiful and I am still sitting in the office, I really should get outside and enjoy the sunshine. To all who are reading this have a wonderful weekend and I hope it is sunny where you are too!

Ah it only leaves it in the drafts folder so I still have to go in and publish the post. Oh well maybe there is something I am missing. I'll figure it out some other time.

Here are some pictures I took with my mobile earlier today... The phone takes quite good pictures!


There are no clouds at all to see in the first one, and the second one just has a few.

Keine Kommentare: