18 Juni, 2006

I had a great weekend with Neil.the weather was absolutely wonderful so Friday I went over in the evening and we sat outside until half past 10 enjoying the sunshine. Saturday we went to Topsham. It is a small village - as Neil called it - on the outskirts of Exeter. Very very nice place to be, and even though the weather was beautiful it wasn't busy at all. We walked around the place a bit, and then also along the Goat Walk. Don't as me why it is called the Goat Walk, but here is a picture of it...


Here you can see the actual Goat Walk. We walked all along it around the far corner and even further into some fields to a nature retreat. Sorry that there is a bit of glare from the sun, but I should give my mobile phone some credit, it did take some quite good pictures even though. After this we went to the Quay and had a few drinks before we got back on the bus to go home.


This is a nice view over the river/esturary (no idea if this is spelled correctly) bit of Topsham.




Neil took some pictures with his camera, they are a lot better, and you can find them on his blog

In the evening we were invited over for dinner by some friends, which was really nice. A semi German dinner cooked in a Römertopf. And I had real Spätzle for the first time!

Today was very lazy. We had planned to have breakfast at Goerges, but we didn't quite get up in time, so we went there for lunch. After that we had a quick stroll through town and then I went to meet a friend for coffee at Starbucks. She was as excited as I was when I told her that we now have a Wagamama Restaurant in Exeter as well now.

Keine Kommentare: