23 April, 2006

Sunny day in Brixham



I just signed up with flickr.com, and wanted to try it out right away. Apparently you can post directly into blogger from flickr which is really cool. So lets see how this actually works. This here is a picture from a trip to Brixham (see pictures in other posts below), and I am almost proud to say that I took it. Like I have said before I want to learn more about photography, and I guess being on flickr could help a bit with the creative side of it. Seeing the kinds of pictures other people take...

Not much else has been going on today. I was trying to get some work done, but it has just been another uninspired day. But oh well, it is Sunday after all. Just come back from the Imperial, had a very nice time with a friend of mine from uni, and it was nice to get out a bit.

The poker last night was actually quite fun. I didn't expect it, but that was only because the few tournament games I have played I didn't really enjoy, and this was a tournament. the "ladies" were really nice though, and one of them was quite a character. I thought she had a very good poker face, but I guess she was more of a professional than the rest of us.

dies mal nicht so viel auf Deutsch, denn im moment geht es mir gar nicht gut. Aber auf jeden Fall habe ich mich bei diesem Online Foto Dienst angemeldet, und den kann man mit dem Blogger Konto zusammen benutzen, und dan habe ich gleich mal ein Foto hochgeladen das mir ganz gut gefällt. Mit dem schwarzen Rand sieht das fast noch besser aus also ohne. Auf jeden Fall würde ich gerne mehr über's Fotografieren lernen, und vielleicht hilft es ja auch schon Fotos von anderen Leuten in Flickr zusehen, so als Inspiration...

Ansonsten war heute nicht viel los. Poker gestern Abend war ganz gut, besser als erwartet. Die "Ladies" waren echt nett und die eine war schon ein sehr interessanter Charackter. Super Pokerface, aber sie war auch sehr viel professioneller als der Rest...



2 Kommentare:

Sarah hat gesagt…

Nice photo :) I love flickr!

Ivonne hat gesagt…

thanks Sarah :) I have only just started using flickr, so I am still getting used to everything and trying everything out. It does seem very cool!