22 April, 2006

I was playing around with the settings of my camera and I thought this picture actually looks ok...

I should really take more photos... I would like to take a photography course somewhere, but at the moment I don't have the money anyway, and maybe it will just help if I just take more pictures.

Not much is planned for today. I was just working a bit on my paper (I actually managed to cut out an entire page so I have it down to the limit), and in a few hours I will be going to Neil's for a few hours. This evening I am going to play poker with Sarah tonight. She invited me to a "Ladies Poker Game" with the Exeter Poker Club. I hope it will be fun. I am not too keen on tournaments, but it will be good to meet some new people and who knows, maybe I will even play a good game!

Keine Kommentare: