15 April, 2006

bad luck? Probably!

Yesterday we finally heard about the outcome of the graduate tutor post interviews... I didn't get it. I should have known after the crappy interview, but I had hoped for it anyway. It would have made my life (and my parents' life) a lot easier next year... But oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Most of the application deadlines for other scholarships or things like that are rapidly approaching, and there isn't anything I could apply for anyway. The ESRC have changed their entire funding structure and Exeter University only got a certain number of awards across all schools, so the chances are very slim anyway. And other awards are usually dependent on being a UK citizen...

At least it's Easter now and I have a few days before I have to go back to uni, so I will try and enjoy the weekend and won't let this bother me too much.

Keine Kommentare: