18 April, 2006

it really shouldn't be this hard to get motivated... I have been in the office since about 10:15 this morning and all i have done is I reprinted my conference paper and the reviewers comments (which are really not good. Only one out of the four thought it was good work, the other ones varied but basically said that I should rethink my ideas and then write a new paper. One of them even said that what I submitted was too incomplete to comment). Maybe that's why I am finding it so hard to get back into it... but I am going to have to get something done by Thursday morning at 10 as I will have to meet Brian then.

to be fair though I have also handed in my progress report form and found out about funding for the conference, yet more paperwork to fill in and get approved by Jolanda...

Keine Kommentare: