11 April, 2006

back to work...

This one's just in English... Mehr auf Deutsch kommt später!

it's already the last day here in Germany for me. This evening I am flying back to Bristol. I am always a bit conflicted (not sure if that's a word) about leaving... on the one hand I am already looking forward to seeing everyone again - especially Neil - but I will also miss my family when I am not here. But I do need to get into gear with work with the conference coming up and things like that...

At least I am not leaving early in the morning, but later this evening. The only disavantage is that I might have to be a bit rushed with catching the train, but I will try to be optimistic and believe that I will be able to catch the last train... And if all else fails I might try and convince Daisy to come and get me... There is still lots to do until later, I already tried packing my suitcase, but I think I will have to repack yet again. I do want to fit in everything I got while I was here...

Keine Kommentare: