18 Mai, 2006

sorry I just can't be bothered with German at the moment

just came back from the cinema, we went to see Paradise Now. Very interesting film about the situation in Palestine. Right after the film a lady from the audience got up and let us all know that she was from Palestine and if anyone had any questions about the film she would be happy to answer them. I felt a bit strange, and kind of like I was sitting in a seminar where I was being forced to come up with a question... anyway, since no one seemed to want to speak to her about the film she just went... anyway, I would have thought that the film would have more impact on me, but maybe I am just not in the best of moods at the moment. That whole Jolanda not liking my research is really bothering me and I am getting more and more worried about going to the conference. I think if that wasn't coming up I would ask Brian if I could take some time off... but then again I know that wouldn't be a solution. I would just start doubting myself even more... ok before this gets too deep I think I will just get to bed. Tomorrow is another day, there is more marking and we are going to have a bit of a birthday celebration for one of my office mates...

Keine Kommentare: