29 Mai, 2006

another fun personality test...

although I wonder how accurate this one is... I don't think I really put the needs of others before mine, but then again it is just a funny quiz.


Also found this test (once again on Sarah's blog)


You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


I am not sure how right this is about me as well... I don't think I am that logical and much more emotional, plus if you saw my room you knew I wasn't a total neat freak. I am not a slob either, but still I am not that neat. But then again it is just something fun to do. I wonder what Ernie's characteristics are though :P!

I had a nice day today, even though the start to it hasn't been the greatest. Well really it started a few days ago when the ATM on the high street refused to give me money but when I checked my account it was actually taken out. So now I am £150 short on my German account and when I went to Natwest (as I used their cash machine) to report the problem they said they couldn't do anything about it and I had to contact my German bank. Well my mom went to the bank in Germany this morning, and they said they can't do anything and I have to go to the bank here. It was a bit odd as I had just woken up when my mom called and handed the bank teller the phone so I could explain to her what the bank people here had said. So now I have to go back again tomorrow and see if the Natwest people can do something... Well after that and a bit more waking up I had some breakfast and then cleaned up a bit, and then Neil came over for lunch and we watched a film (the guy who plays the british guy was actually born in England...) and after that we went to the Imperial for a meal and a few drinks. It was quite nice so after we finished our food we sat outside for a while enjoying the sunshine (and the wind).

Just remembered... I am getting my new computer on my desk at uni tomorrow!!! It will be so nice to have a flat screen monitor. Should make working a lot more comfortable...

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I was a film I have never heard of, strange choice of film for you!

Ivonne hat gesagt…

I know it was weird, but I did answer a lot of the questions in the middle because things were neither very correct or very incorrect. Oh well...

Anonym hat gesagt…

My weblog is broken, the phones at work is broken and the coffee machine is broken... what a day!

Ivonne hat gesagt…

oh dear that doesn't sounds like a fun day! Hope things start working again... just in case here are some virtual huggles coming your way :)