24 September, 2006

Sunday...

should be a nice and relaxing day shouldn't? We'll most of it has been quite nice. I woke up quite early but stayed in bed for a while reading and listening to the radio. Then I got ready and went into town for a while to get some things for dinner. Then I discovered the super cleaning powers of baking soda ( I cooked some rice pudding yesterday and it was burned into the bottom of the pot, but baking soda got rid of everything!!!) and now I am just doing the laundry. On my way out of the laundry room I got yelled at by a guy who was trying to do his laundry after I had already started both... how was I suposed to know that he is showing up right when I got everything going??? I tried not to say anything because I was having a bad day Friday (with all the unorganised uni stuff for this week), but I am still a bit annoyed... oh well, I am going to finish the laundry and then have dinner and for dessert I will have some chocolate :)

Keine Kommentare: