11 September, 2006

Beginners Spanish...

yup I did sign up for that Spanish class today. My friend decided not to give up part of her weekends for it, but I thought now or never really... so I really hope that we will learn useful things, and not just grammar and stuff. I want to learn to speak Spanish! Anyway, after I signed up for the class I went to meet one of the tutors in the photography department to have a chat about the classes they offer there, and they sound quite interesting. The only thing is that I will need to have a 35mm SLR camera as they teach how to develop photos as well as all the rest which is quite cool. But I will have to wait until the beginning of next year for that (I'll be asking for a camera for christmas). But one extra class will be enough anyway at the moment.

Keine Kommentare: