27 Juli, 2006

nur noch zwei Tage...

until I go home. I am so looking forward to this time away from university, not so much to the time away from Neil though. But I am sure it will be nice to see my family and some friends and the time will fly by like it always does. I do hope that we manage to go away for a week or so. My mom was saying before that we could go to Denmark and drop in on a friend of mine from Santa Barbara, which would be really cool. I haven't seen her since i was in California, and I left there in 2000. Gosh 6 years I can't believe it's been such a long time... I do need to try and go back sometime soon.

Anyway, still lots to do before I can leave Saturday, I need to clean my room and bathroom and need to do the washing and then of course pack. Tomorrow night we are going out for a friend's birthday and then Saturday I leave on the 15:05 train to Reading and then the flight leaves Heathrow at 19:25, and I should be at home with my family just around 22:00 :). Might not write that much while I am away, but if I get the chance I will try and take come pictures and put them up.

2 Kommentare:

Sarah hat gesagt…

Hope you have a lovely time, Ivonne, see you when you get back :)

Ivonne hat gesagt…

thanks Sarah, I am already enjoying my time off. Only now found the time to update my blog a bit. :)