13 Juli, 2006

summer and being in the office

it is always so quiet here in the office. it should be good really and motivate me to get lots of work done without distraction, but I just can't get myself to be motivated when no one else seems to be doing any work. Oh well, just a couple more weeks and I get to take some real time off. On the 29th I am off to Germany for three whole weeks and I won't have to do anything. Well at least that's what Brian said a while ago when i asked him if it was ok to go away for that long. Considering that he will be away as well it should be ok and I shouldn't expect any emails half way thorugh asking me for a first draft of my literature review. speaking of which, I really need to start working on that. I want to hvae that done and out of the way by the end of the summer, but at the moment it doesn't even look like I will be able to get that done. Well if I just sit myself down and work all though september I should at least have a draft done by the end of that month. And then I have another few months to work on the upgrade report which has to be done by February next year.

Keine Kommentare: