09 Juli, 2006

not the most eventful weekend...

but we did go see a bunch of films. thursday we saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - was good and entertaining, but I think the first one was much better. this one is now set up for another one, and I was a bit annoyed for that. Friday we saw Enron-the smartest guys in the room. About the breakdown of the Enron corporation, and it was quite interesting. Granted I never knew too much about what happened there anyway, but it was still quite interesting. Very similarly filmed to the Corporation. After that we went down to the Quay for the opening of the Exeter Summer Festival, which ended in a fireworks display that was very disappointing in my opinion. Oh well... Saturday we went to see Thank you for smoking, which was also quite good. after that we went to get some food at Old Timers and then went to another pub for a few drinks for a friend's pre-birthday. And then to round up the weekend of films we went to see "Ferris Bueller's Day off". I thought it was quite fun and Neil had never seen it, and I think (hope!) he enjoyed it.

Keine Kommentare: