25 Juli, 2006

the only person in the office... again

once again I am the only person who is in the office. most people would find this is a good environment to work, but just always end up sitting here thinking why am I the only loser who decided to come into the office and then I don't get anything done. Well, I am a bit in holiday mode anyway already. Just 4 more days and I am off to Germany for a three week holiday. I am really looking foward to seeing my family... lets hope the weather stays this nice so my mom and I can go away for a bit as well. We were thinking about Denmark or just the coast in Germany, but we shall see.

Not much else has been going on. Spent the weekend with Neil being lazy, but we finally managed to watch Memento. A great film, and only slightly confusing since the whole plot is backwards, so you see the end first and then slowly bit by bit learn how things happened. We also went to a little farm shop just outside Exeter which had just opened up an ice-cream parlour and had some very nice ice-cream.

Keine Kommentare: