17 Juli, 2006

Glastonbury and heat

it has been very very hot this weekend, but thankfully it hasn't been humid at all. I think I would have died if it had been humid again... well ok not really but I would have not liked the heat and the humidity together.

The weekend was nice though. Friday we all left work early and came down to the Imperial to have lunch together for Daisy's birthday, and after that I met Neil at the Continental Market which was visiting town. He decided to wait for that to have lunch, then pottered around town for a while and then went to a friend's house for dinner. It was really nice, after dinner we sat outside on a little - well actually quite large - balcony and later we watched "I heart Huckabees". A very funny film about existential Detectives played by Lily Tomlin and Dustin Hoffman. Worth a watch if you are into quirky funny films.

On Saturday I went to Glastonbury with a friend. Again another hot day, but we had a good time walking around the Abby grounds and the town.

Here are a few pictutres of what used to be the Abby:



Glastonbury Abby_2

Glastonbury Abby_4

Glastonbury Abby_7

Keine Kommentare: