04 März, 2007

weekend

had a really nice weekend. Friday I decided to stop working earlyish... I had a quick meeting with my supervisor in the morning and then had to take a friend to the health centre a bit later as I thought he may have a concussion after having fallen off a horse (twice!!!!) that morning, and he just looked quite bad. But the doctor said he was fine, he just should watch out for a few things and make sure not to get on a horse in a few days. then we decided to have some lunch while we were there and then went back to the department to try and get some work done. I couldn't quite focus on work, so I just decided to go into town to try and find a birthday present for Neil... the weather was not the best as it has been here for the past few weeks really, so I didn't stay there long either, just got the present, and some food for dinner and then went home.

Saturday I met a friend in town for a coffe in the afternoon, and then cooked dinner for Neil and I. In the evening we went to a housewarming party that was quite interesting (I won't say much more here)... and today we went over to Neil's parents for lunch. It was lovely to finally meet them properly. I had met his mom briefly for a cup of tea before christmas, and since then we had been trying to arrange a day to go over for lunch or dinner.

and I have just finished watching Top Gear and am now watching The Conspiracy Files programme on BBC 2. Time for bed soon... Monday morning will be here sooner than I want

PS: This is my 100th post :)

Keine Kommentare: