20 März, 2007

mysterious box


This box arrived in the mail today from my mom... I am very intrigued, but I will have to be good and wait until tomorrow to open it when it is actually my birthday. I had to pick it up from the collections office this morning and then took it to uni with me, but the size of it made it a bit awkward as it didn't fit in my backpack so I ran my mom to ask if I can open the box and carry things home that way, but she said that would give things away plus the actual gift isn't much smaller anyway... anyway... I guess I better stop thinking about it so I will stop here... will reveal the secret present tomorrow :)

1 Kommentar:

Sarah hat gesagt…

Cool! I like surprises :)

We have a babysitter by the way so we'll see you tomorrow night, probably not until about 8.45ish though.