17 März, 2007

finally....

I am starting to feel better. My voice sounds a bit funny, and I have got a runny nose now, but besides that I am feeling much better compared to Thursday and yesterday. Even went out today and enjoyed it quite a bit to be out in the fresh air. Yesterday morning I went into town to get some more paracetamol and I just didn't like being out. Anyway... been watching lots of DVDs and even some TV. Last night I enjoyed some of the Red Nose Day stuff while some of it was a little uncomfortable, but then again that's what Ricky Gervais is know and loved for isn't he?!
At the moment I am just waiting for the laundry to be done so I can finally get to bed after hanging it all up to dry. Was in desperate need for that just as cleaning the kitchen which I did a little earlier. That's usually a good sign that I am getting better when I can't stand looking at the piles of dirty dishes...
But even though I am feeling better I am still glad that tomorrow is another day off. Monday should be fairly quiet at uni which will be nice. No undergrads will be around... they are now off for their 5 week Easter holiday break... lucky them. Well, if I wanted I could take more, but I am only taking 2 weeks off this Easter. But more about that later... now it is time to get my washing and then I will get my well earned rest.

Keine Kommentare: