30 November, 2006

yet another meeting

The last meeting with Brian on Tuesday was not that productive (I think he couldn't be bothered to look at my upgrade report before the meeting) so we are having another today. I am sure he will make me change it all into something else. I never understand why he can't just tell me certain things, it would save me and him actually a lot of work. But I guess this is all a learning experience, and I need to know how to structure these things all by myself. It does get a bit tedious though after a while when I write a literature overview and then I am told that actually what I should have done is a critical analysis of the literature rather than just giving an overview. But what can I do?

We were going to watch "Children of Men" at the Picturehouse last night, but just when we got there they had sold the last ticket. So we just stayed in the bar for a couple of drinks and then went on to the Well House by the Cathedral.

Not much else been going on this week... just trying to get all the marking done so I can finish my upgrade before I go home.

Keine Kommentare: