27 November, 2006

Not had much time and energy to update the blog, but things are ok. We went to see the new Bond Film which was very entertaining. A few things were a bit cliché and just over the top, but it was still enjoyable. Daniel Craig is indeed a Bond of our time as Neil put it.

I sent a first draft of my upgrade report to my supervisor so we can have a good look at it tomorrow in our meeting. I really hope he likes what I have. I put a lot of work into it, and I don't think I could take it if he said it's not good at all. I met a friend over the weekend to go over it, and he said it was fine just needs a bit of a face life with the way it is structured. I'll see what Brian thinks and then start panicking.

Also got a large pile of essays delivered to my desk this morning for marking. We have quite a bit of time to get them done, but I think I will try and get most of them done before I go home, so I don't have to worry too much about them while I am away and if I need to change a lot on my upgrade I will need the time after I come back to make all the changes before the 2nd of February.

oh some exciting news... my parents actually agreed to give me a new mac laptop for christmas. Now I have to make a decision about which one I want to get. Well, really I would like the MacBook Pro, but I might just go for the MacBook as it is cheaper. The Pro is more expandable, but then again who knows I really need to expand things that much. As long as I can put my music on it, play DVDs and use the internet and word processor I will be happy. So I can't wait to go home. Leaving on the 13th of December and coming back on the 4th of January. It will be a nice long break!

Keine Kommentare: