17 November, 2006

an update

recently I am not having enough time to update my blog much more often than what I am doing... oh well... not much is going on anyway. University stuff is just working on my upgrade report and redoing the analysis for my first study. I was so annoyed at first that I had to redo this, but the more i am working on it I see that it was a good idea for several reasons. The most important one is that I didn't do it right the first time around... Otherwise the upgrade is going slowly but it is coming together. now I just need to sit down and copy and paste all the little bits I have in my word documents all over my computer together into one document and making it sound like it is one document rather than 25 little unconnected ones.

talked to my mom and dad yesterday, and I don't think they feel generous enough this year for christmas to give me one of these or at least some money towards one of them. Oh well, my mom was asking a lot of questions about that photography class I was interested in at the college, so I think they might be going out to get me a SLR camera. Maybe I will be able to afford the computer from the money I am getting from the uni for the work I have done the last few months. It should be quite a nice amount I am getting for both November and December. And there is still some marking coming my way, that again is another larger chunk. Very boring to do, but worth it in the end...

ok it is after 8 am already now so I better get in the shower and then get ready for my day. Tonight Neil and I are going to a free lecture at the Uni, a presenter from the BBC Worldservice will be talking about something that sounded quite interesting.

Once again here is the link to my survey fill it in if you have some time and get the men in your life to fill it in as well... Once again I am getting a lot more women than men. It needs to be much more balanced than what it is at the moment for me to be able to say anything about it at all.

Keine Kommentare: