11 Dezember, 2006

just two more days now!

just a quick entry as I am off to London for the day to attend a seminar about Identities and Consumptions, should be interesting and helpful for my PhD research.

now it is just two more days until I am off home, I am so excited about seeing my family and maybe even a few friends. Not that much has been happening over the past few days. I went to my last Spanish class, we had our "office" christmas meal at the Taj Mahal (it was really lovely. So much food and it wasn't even that expensive in the end!), I went to see 'The Holiday' at the Picturehouse with a friend, and last night we went to see some friends had a lovely dinner (Thank you again!) and had a go at their very new Wii machine. It was fun!

ok I need to get ready now, catching a train in an hour... not looking forward to go out in the rain though.

Keine Kommentare: