31 Dezember, 2006

Happy New Year

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by, now it is just about 5 more days until I come back to Exeter. But I am really enjoying my time here. Christmas was fun, but a little stressful with loads of little cousins being excited over Santa and all their presents. I got some nice things, but the best is still my new computer! A brand new MacBook :). Besides that I got some money and a voucher for a perfume store and a book voucher, so I got two books and a new bottle of my perfume (Hugo Boss Woman), my mom also gave me a new Gilmore Girls DVD boxset ,so I can catch up on what has been happening in one of my favourite tv shows (after CSI and the like), and an umbrella which I really needed.

today is new year's eve and some of our relatives are coming over to have a nice evening here. I hope it will be fun and my little cousin (4years old) won't be too moody.

Have a happy new year!

1 Kommentar:

Sarah hat gesagt…

We missed you last night! Happy New Year to you too :)