29 Oktober, 2006

A Good Year

went to see "A Good Year" at the Picturehouse yesterday evening and it was brilliant... such a nice story and very well done film by Ridley Scott. It was a nice escape away from all the stress at uni at the moment, so in that sense it was good as well. "Crash", which we saw earlier in the week, didn't do any of that for me, and maybe that's why I detested the film so much. It probably wasn't even all that bad, but I just didn't like the fact that it was so clichéd in so many ways and it didn't make me feel good about anything, which is what I need at the moment... still not so sure about the counselor's reccomendation to try sleeping pills (since the herbal stuff didn't work at all), but I guess if I am still not sleeping well later in the week I will make an appointment at the health centre and see what they say... I better start my day now... now that I have finally been paid I need to do some shopping and then later this afternoon I am going to see "The Devil Wears Prada" with a friend... should be fun, even though it is targeted at 14 year old girls...

a bit later...
the film was a lot of fun, although it was a typical storyline. Oh well I still enjoyed it.

Keine Kommentare: