19 Juni, 2007

Open Day

I helped out with open day today and it was the same as every time I have done this before. We got some very eager people asking some very sensible questions, and then some really ditsy ones asking some really silly questions. But we are just polite and try to answer every questions as best and as politically correct as we can. I mean seriously, I had one person come up to me asking how Psychology at degree level is different from A level psychology. What are you supposed to say that something like that. And we didn't just get that question once... Still most of them I would welcome to be my personal tutees, while others I think i would just plain reject... But I am home now and I can relax :)

3 Kommentare:

HAR hat gesagt…

Hello blogger friend,
I have changed my blog. I am still following yours. Glad you are back and resting.
Pat
NY

Anonym hat gesagt…

How is it different then? :P

Ivonne hat gesagt…

I am just not going to get into that now :P