05 Februar, 2007

upgrade done!!!

What a relief that was when I was finally able (after working on it for almost 3 months) to be able to hand in my upgrade report. Did that on Friday, and then went to a talk by one of the famous guys in Psychology called Bas Verplanken. His talk was very intersting and it gave me a few ideas to take my research further, but my supervisor went as well, so I will see tomorrow in my meeting what he thinks about my ideas now. Saturday I met a friend in town for a cuppa and a little bit of shopping and then just had a quiet evening in. A game of poker rounded up the weekend last night.

Also I discovered a new way to listen to my music in iTunes. Just randomly typed in some words into the search window and let it generate a playlist that way... a good way to listen to songs that I haven't heard in some time.

Keine Kommentare: