25 Februar, 2007

not that much has been going on here since my last post. The week started early with meeting students to discuss exam results and things like that at uni. Wednesday night we went to see Hot Fuzz with a few friends and it was really funny. I didn't get all the references to old cop movies, but still thought the film was really funny. Friday evening I met with some of the girls from uni for Indian food at Taj Mahal which was delicious (and so cheap!). yesterday I met a friend in town for coffee, which is always nice. We tend to meet up at uni for lunch in the week, but sometimes we just feel we need to get away from there and so meet up on weekend for a nice cup of coffee (well tea for me) and have a proper chat. In the evening Neil and I went to a birthday party which was fun ( we ordered pizza from dominos!!!)... that's the update for me...

Keine Kommentare: