09 Juli, 2007

getting caught up

just getting up and thought it must be time to write a bit on my blog after neglecting it for a while... Monday morning, but actually at the moment Monday mornings don't feel quite as bad as they do during term time.

Had a good week, nothing much really happened. I had the first official meeting with my new PhD supervisor Carole. I had been a bit worried about how things would change, but she is happy with how things are going at the moment. We have mapped out the next three studies I am going to do for my thesis, and we will need to start working on getting things written up.

Last night we went to some friends' house for dinner, and it was really nice. The evening ended with watching a bit of Wallace and Gromit, which is always good.

2 Kommentare:

HAR hat gesagt…

You must be slightly relieved having met with your supervisor alone. Did you get a good feeling about her?

Ivonne hat gesagt…

yes she is great. I have decided to just do whatever she thinks is the right thing for me to finish my PhD. She has great ideas and is very enthusiastic about everything. :) How is life treating you?