23 Mai, 2008

more sunflowers and things

my sunflowers are making more progress



and here another one



also this week Neil was reading a clever magazine



which reminds me we still have to come up with our version of the future. The New Scientist is having a competition which ends soon. Any thoughts? You can win a year's worth of dry cleaning vouchers and other bizarre things like that. I want to win the Sony Vaio Laptop or the cool mobile - yes I know I still am a self-proclaimed geek!

in other excitement, we had a bomb attack in Exeter yesterday, well we still aren't quite sure whether it really was a bomb or not. But anyway some guy walked into a restaurant then there was some explosion of some kind and then the whole city centre area was closed for the rest of the day. Very strange to have this happen in Exeter though...

now I have just come home from a lovely dinner at Strada with some uni friends. One of them has just come back from Australia, so it was nice to get together. Plus the food there is just so good!

Keine Kommentare: