20 Februar, 2008

I'm rubbish

I've been rubbish at updating this blog for the past month or so, but today I am feeling rubbish so I thought I should at least be less rubbish about the blog and update this. Neil has been doing a really good job and keeping his blog up to date, so whatever we've been up to should be there. I really should be in uni today helping out with an open day thing, but I just can't get myself out of bed. I hate feeling like this, even the headache keeps persisting, and then I feel hot and then cold again...
I just took this quiz about what time of day I am, and i think it got it completely wrong.



I can never be 6:49 in the morning, I am way too grumpy that early in the morning...

anyway, Neil has been ill the last few days, and I am not sure if I caught it off him, or just somewhere at uni... who knows. these things seem to be flying around at the moment.

1 Kommentar:

Monika hat gesagt…

your blog is awesomeness, i added it to my favourits!